Municipality of North Middlesex
- Push mow where required, between the fence’s and around the playgrounds where circle turn mower misses, and around the two libraries.
- Pick up all garbage before cutting grass.
- Parks maintenance including grass cutting, trim grass were needed, empty all garbage cans, weed flower beds as needed.
- Plan day including route for grass cutting in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Clean all park washrooms and pavilions.
- Drag ball diamonds when required and record weekly playground inspection.
- Power-wash the pavilions, washrooms and splash park as needed.
- Perform maintenance as required or assigned by Facilities operators.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Recreation Manager or other recreational department staff.
- Enrolled in Post-Secondary School, preferably with a background in trades and occupations.
- Experience in maintaining buildings, parks, and playing fields.
- Maintains a valid Class G license. (Driver Abstract will be required as a condition of employment).
$15.50/hour (40 hours per week) including alternate weekends (every third weekend)
In accordance with the Municipality of North Middlesex’s COVID-19 Administration Policy, all employees are required to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination as a condition of hire, subject to accommodations required in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Applications are to be submitted by: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 @ 4:30 p.m
Located in Southwestern Ontario, the Municipality of North Middlesex serves a population of 6,700. Being conveniently positioned along main routes from more urbanized areas (20 minute drive to London and under one hour to Sarnia) to key travel, recreation, and tourism destinations (just minutes from Lake Huron and the Pinery Provincial Park). North Middlesex offers a close-knit, friendly and safe community, offering a great place to live, work and play. Having a history that is firmly rooted in agriculture and farming, our mission is to lead, live and invest in a dynamic, inclusive community.
North Middlesex is known for its diversified, export-focused agricultural sector; two vibrant downtown commercial centres underpinned by small business and entrepreneurship; and ongoing residential and employment growth supporting an increase in population and economic opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit www.northmiddlesex.on.ca.