Are you an employer looking to hire a new employee?
Community Employment Choices’ Job Developer can assist you in your hiring process. We provide employment services funded by Employment Ontario at no charge to employers interested in hiring new employees. We can help you find and pre-screen suitable job candidates, and assist with job fairs and job postings.
Our reputation is based on meeting employer’s needs and providing you with the right candidate.
Community Employment Choices is committed to meeting employer hiring needs by providing qualified, prescreened candidates from all disciplines and professions.
- Job Board – Use our free publicly accessible job board to post your job vacancies and browse candidate profiles, online and at our centre.
- Pre-Screened Candidates – Candidates in our hiring pool are pre-screened to ensure they are motivated, reliable and ready to work for you.
- Financial Incentives – Available to qualifying employers who hire and train from our candidate pool.
- Recruitment – Let Community Employment Choices be the first place you approach for your recruitment needs. Community Employment Choices has a database of individuals seeking employment and we will match your needs with the skills and abilities of those individuals that meet your needs.
To access services, employers must meet the following criteria:
- Be a registered business in the Province of Ontario
- Have 3rd party general liability insurance
- WSIB coverage or alternate workplace safety insurance