Mount Brydges Sonshine Daycare is looking for Registered Early Childhood Educators/ Early Childhood Assistants/Supply Staff to join their team! Looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, and innovative individuals.
- Ability to work in all ages ranging from infants to school-age
- Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote child development.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and families.
- Knowledge of the CCEYA regulations is an asset.
- Working knowledge of the HDLH asset.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education or equivalent experience
- Member in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators is an asset.
- Current first aid and CPR C
- Current Police check and vulnerable sector screening
Hours: Full time, Part time, Occasional
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those who will be offered an interviewed will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com