Seasons Retirement Communities
As a certified Great Place to Work®, Seasons believes that every single team member plays an important role in the overall happiness of our residents. We foster a culture of growth and support for our committed team members and offer opportunities for personal and professional development to advance a rewarding career in the seniors housing sector.
What We Look For:
Seasons looks for individuals who are enthusiastic about making a positive difference in the life of another person. We hire individuals who are committed to building meaningful relationships and strive for service excellence so our residents can be proud to call Seasons their home. Keen attention to details, going the extra mile and putting a little “wow” into everything we do is the Seasons way!
- Covid-19 vaccination is mandatory
- Experience working in an environment in the healthcare or hospitality industry and working knowledge of activation programs and mobility restriction
- Ability to, plan organize, and direct the delivery of diverse social services, special events.
- Empathy for and understanding of the need of the elderly and disabled, including persons living with dementia
- Valid Class G/Class 5 driver’s license in good standing (Ontario/Alberta IF APPLICABLE)
- Clean Criminal Record
- Successful completion of a CPR/First Aid certification (IF APPLICABLE)
- Successful completion of Safe Food Handler’s certification (IF APPLICABLE)
- Successful completion of Smart Serve/Pro Serve certification (Ontario/Alberta FOR MANAGEMENT ROLES)
- Relevant professional experience in recreation and/or equivalent certificate
- All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. As a condition of employment, a Criminal Record Search which may include a vulnerable sector screen, will be required.
Interested applicants, please click here to submit your resume through the Seasons Retirement portal
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Seasons Retirement Communities (“Seasons”) is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. In accordance with Season’s Accessibility Policy, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Season’s hiring process.
Note during COVID-19: At the outset of the COVID-19 situation in Canada, Seasons Retirement Communities implemented heightened precautionary protocols in all of our homes. We continue to follow the advice of provincial and federal governments, our sector regulators and local Public Health agencies. Job responsibilities are being reviewed and adjusted accordingly to ensure the well-being of the successful candidate.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.