Nortera is looking for Production Associates to join their team.
By joining Nortera, the world leader in ready-to-use plant-based food, you are deciding to make a
positive and sustainable impact on yourself, others and the planet.
We strongly believe vegetable food is THE solution to bring well-being through food to the nearly 9 billion inhabitants of our planet while preserving its resources.
Very concretely, you will produce healthier and better-quality food for customers and communities.
Your mission will be to:
- Perform quality check on frozen vegetable products
- Provide timely supply of frozen vegetable product to production line
- Label cases with the correct information
- Able to work in a cold work environment and at elevated levels
- Available to work 8-hour shifts (Morning, Afternoon, Night available)
- A strong verbal and written communicator with attention to detail
- Able to stand for long periods of time and perform physically strenuous tasks
- We have immediate short term employment opportunities available to provide essential food supplies to retailers and institutions.
If you recognize yourself, we want to meet you!
Reason to apply
- Competitive salary
- Overtime after 40 hours per week
- Signing incentive
- Wellness activities
- Referral program
- Activities where we serve our communities
- Opportunities for advancement within a growing company!
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com
At Nortera, diversity is a treasure that we cultivate!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org