Whitehills Childcare Association
At Whitehills, we truly value the role that Registered Early Childhood Educators play in the lives of children and families in our Before and After school programs.
Location: Whitehills Oxbow Public School location in Ilderton
Start date: The week of August 28, 2023
- Educators plan and implement inquiry and play-based programs for school-age children in a team-focused environment that provides ongoing opportunities for learning and growth.
- RECE or apprentices for permanent employment
- **Other relevant experience and training involving children may be considered for contract positions. Rates of wages may vary, depending on credentials and experience.
- Other requirements: Valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- All candidates must also have current First Aid and CPR training and a Vulnerable Sector Check (within 6 months)
Benefits: Permanent employment includes group benefits, paid time off and an RSP employee/employer contribution plan. To be a permanent employee and receive benefits, you must work at least 25hrs/wk.
Hours: 7:15-9:15 and 3-6 Monday to Friday (candidates must be able to do both)
These positions work all year round, including summer, and additional hours may be available to work in between at one of our 3 childcare locations. Contract hours will be guaranteed on PA days and school holidays, including the summer, but the schedule may vary based on the program’s needs.
Wages: The starting salary/hour (RECEs only) is $22.82, including an annual wage increase through the Canada-wide Early Learning and Child Care Workforce compensation (AWI) and $2/hour provided through a government wage enhancement grant. (WEG) (Apprentice wages tbd).
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest in a position with our organization; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org