If you are a motivated individual with exceptional Microsoft Office skills, excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
- Utilize Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) or Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to create and edit documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Provide personal assistant support to executives, including arranging travel and managing expenses.
- Implementing, developing, and maintaining policies and procedures as well as training documents and manuals
- Assist with various Human Resource duties.
- Assisting in the maintenance and development of the dealership website and databases
- Proofread documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensuring Health and Safety Policies are up to date.
- Solving and coordinating all computer, phone, and internet issues.
- Offer solutions and improvements to improve efficiencies of administrative procedures.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Ensuring Strict Confidentiality is always kept.
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Perform general clerical duties, including photocopying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Act as a clerk by maintaining office supplies inventory and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing business calendars
- Assist with customer support by greeting customers, answering phone calls and responding to emails.
- Organizing Company Events
- Additional responsibilities assigned based on the needs of the business.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Office Administration
- 5+ years proven experience in an administrative role.
- 5+ years of experience using Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional attention to detail with excellent planning and time management while working independently and with ambiguity.
- Flexibility to meet business and executives needs.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Professional and approachable
- Problem Solving Skills
We offer competitive compensation based on experience.
Salary: $60,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Strathroy, ON N7G 3H8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- DCS / DEC (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com