We are currently looking for an Experienced Merchandiser to work in your area representing top companies in the Grocery, Cosmetic and Electronic Industry. While you may have the opportunity to service several clients while working at Mosaic, this role is specifically working for our Danone client.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to support our client’s merchandising initiatives and enhance relationships with Store and Department Managers. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work daytime hours, having a semi-flexible work schedule, and enjoys working independently – all while having an excellent support team to call upon should the need arise.
This territory is a permanent position offering __ hours per week. If interested, there is potential to supplement your hours (up to 40 hours per week total) with a variety of other merchandising programs on the Reset Team.
- Grocery merchandising experience (preferred but not essential, any merchandising related experience will be considered)
- Strong attention to detail, specifically understanding and executing changes to a planogram
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multitask, and meet deadlines.
- Energetic, independent, and enthusiastic.
- Flexible and adaptable with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm time frame, schedule to be based on needs of client.
- The ability to lift up to 50lbs, role can be physically demanding at times.
- Valid driver’s license, access to the exclusive use of a reliable vehicle.
- Comfortable travelling up to 160kms from your region.
- Computer savvy with access to a PC Computer and internet and the ability to take and submit photos of your work.
To Apply: Please send resumes to Michelle.Manninger@mosaic.com
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
DISCLAIMER: Acosta/ Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org