Website Middlesex Community Living
Middlesex Community Living partners with adults with developmental disabilities to realize their value as full, contributing citizens in their community. This is achieved through education, collaboration, and useful creativity.
- Work with people who have a developmental disability in their home and community
- Provide physical support as required by the person
- Implement support strategies and organizational process to achieve the person’s personal goals/aspirations/priorities as identified
- Support people to develop skills and participate in the cultural, spiritual, recreational, leisure, educational, employment and voluntary activities and affairs of the community
- Provide personal care as required by the individual receiving support
- Performs administration tasks
- Developmental Services Worker Diploma, BA in Social Science, Social Services Worker, Child Youth Worker, PSW, post-secondary students with experience in the sector
- Valid First Aid, CPR, and CPI
- Pharmacology preferred
- Understanding of responsibilities under the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- G license
- Police check with vulnerable sector screening
Wage: $23.81-$26.15 per hour
Hours: Day/afternoon/night shifts, holidays and weekends
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Middlesex Community Living. Interviews will be conducted over a video/telephone conference. Reference checks will be a part of the interview process. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of a job offer, will be required to provide a vulnerable police sector check no older than 6 months.
Middlesex Community Living is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection and appointment processes. If contacted in relation to the interview process, please inform the organizations representative of your need for accommodation measures to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com