Bluewater Trailers is Hiring a Marketing/Digital Marketing Manager to join their team.
Are you driven to succeed and passionate about marketing? Bluewater Trailers is seeking an innovative Marketing/Digital Marketing Manager to help accelerate our business growth. Reporting to the Vice President, this new role is an exceptional opportunity for those eager to contribute to our expansion.
What to expect in this role:
Driving Expansion: Play a key role in expanding Bluewater Trailers’ reach to more consumers, enhancing our brand and product visibility throughout Ontario.
Mastering Diversity: Manage a multifaceted portfolio that includes content creation, social media, brand management, digital advertising, project coordination, and industry events.
Creating Connections: Plan and execute strategic marketing campaigns to align with stakeholder goals and foster regional growth.
Your expertise will not only shape our marketing efforts but contribute directly to our business growth.
- Proactively use your local knowledge and connections, and your passion for storytelling to write meaningful and relevant content that prompts followers to authentically engage and share.
- Conceptualize, design, and develop publishing and graphics material in various digital media formats.
- Produce wraparound content to complement visual design elements including social media, website and email marketing copy that directly supports the editorial calendar and strategic priorities of the organization.
- Write key internal and external communication pieces such as presentation materials, remarks, annual report, strategic plan, funder’s reports, etc. with consistent brand and persona.
- Represent Bluewater Trailers at Trade Fairs
- Develop press releases, key messages, quotes, and other editorial materials while managing media and proactively secure press opportunities.
- Analyze social channels and website analytics to optimize readership, measure performance and report on impact.
- Implement, review and approve marketing budgets
- Set up and manage paid advertising campaigns and report on performance
- Plan and implement best SEO practices
- Report and monitor Bluewater’s marketing and business KPIs
- Successful completion of a post-secondary program in a relevant field (e.g., marketing, digital marketing, business)
- 5+ years of experience in marketing (agency or in-house).
- Expert knowledge in Digital Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Web Analytics, Email Marketing, Social Marketing, SMS Marketing, Contact Marketing, and Print/Outdoor Advertising.
- Must have excellent writing skills, in-depth knowledge of principles of writing, Superior oral skills coupled with active listening and demonstrating professionalism in both presentation and demeanor.
- Knowledge of theory and best practice in media relations and public affairs, and of marketing fundamentals, campaigns, and trends.
- Acute understanding of social media platforms from content, audience, and technical perspective.
- Dedicated team player who is able to contribute to a vibrant team culture and core values, while prioritizing multiple and changing demands.
- Exceptional attention to detail with excellent planning and time management while working independently and with ambiguity.
- Highly self-motivated, innovative thinker with a creative flair and passion, and able to work in high-demand atmospheres.
- Demonstrated success in building credibility, managing relationships, and proactively collaborating with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Expert knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager,Google Ads, MailChimp, Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, WordPress, SalesForce, Slack, MS Office 365, and Eventbrite.
- Google Ads Certifications
- Google Analytics Certifications
- Strong understanding of SEO techniques and best practices.
- Active participant on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Facebook Certifications
- HubSpot Certifications
- Experience in CRM management and email sequences
- Influencer marketing management experience
Please send a Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining why you feel you are the best fit for this position. We’re excited to hear how you envision contributing to our business growth and becoming a key player in our team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com