Libro Credit Union
Libro is growing – and Libro is hiring.
Our expansion plans include a series of new hires across southwestern Ontario. Take a look.
Who We Are
Imagine working for an organization where every employee and customer is an Owner.
No matter whether a customer Owner or employee Owner, everything we do at Libro is about helping people prosper. We recruit and develop experts like you; Epic Humans who are ready to offer the best possible advice, coaching and service, when and how our Owners need it.
Libro is a progressive employer who invests heavily in the development and career ambitions of our staff. Our hiring philosophy is focused finding candidates who carry a positive attitude, a desire to learn, and a passion for helping our staff and Owners (customers) grow financial confidence. We commit to teaching and supporting you as you learn the skills you need.
What Opportunity Awaits?
Libro Credit Union has an opening for a passionately accountable Student Representative (Summer Student) for our Strathroy branch to provide high quality service to our Owners assisting them with their daily banking needs – Could this be you?
The Student Representative position will run from May to August 2024.
The successful candidate will be a student within a post-secondary institution, either college or university.
What will you do?
- Be the first point of contact on support and service activities related to day-to-day front-line banking, including transactions and digital solutions.
- Work closely with all team members to identify and refer opportunities to appropriate specialists.
- Participate in team activities as required to deliver on Libro’s Prosperity Purpose.
The Epic Human we are looking for will:
- Be a highly motivated, mutually inclusive team player with excellent communication skills.
- Have great organizational skills and is able to work independently.
- Possess proven service and sales experience.
- Display expert working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Have strong administrative, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience in a financial service environment would be beneficial.
Could this be you?
- Do you have a passion for growing prosperity in Southwestern Ontario by transforming banking through inspiring financial happiness?
- Are you an Epic Human; joyful in your work, passionately accountable, a bold explorer and mutually inclusive?
- Are you currently enrolled at a Canadian post-secondary institution with a focus in business, commerce, or related field of study?
- Do you have 1 –3 years of work experience? Customer service experience, an asset.
Are you ready to Be Libro?
If you’re passionate about helping your community, interested in being part of a remarkable team, and want to help grow prosperity in Southwestern Ontario – we want to hear from you!
How we bring Joyful in our work:
- Employee wellness programs
- Staff accounts and staff rates on products and services
- Staff appreciation programs and awards
- Career development opportunities including tuition assistance
- Many great perks and rewards; fitness club discounts, technology offers, travel and entertainment deals, just for being part of our great team!
With a purpose beyond profit, Libro Credit Union is proud to be a Certified B Corporation, joining leaders of a global movement of people using business as a force for good. Serving families, farms, and enterprises in southwestern Ontario, Libro offers an inclusive, forward-thinking approach to banking – all centered on growing prosperity. Libro pursues its purpose through four key pillars – employment, financial resilience, local food accessibility, and housing.
Libro is committed to fostering a safe, healthy, and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. As an inclusive employer we are committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Email us at email@example.com any time during the recruitment process to let us know what supports you may need to be successful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org