Kelly Services is currently hiring Labourers for our client a window and door manufacture in Strathroy!
- Responsible for Visual inspection (and repairs if needed) of the product.
- Completing basic product prep (supply) and/or assembly of products and maintain proper documentation for production.
- Previous general labour / assembly / production experience is required
- Able to take instruction/direction
- Ability to understand the Imperial measurement system
- Reliable and dependable
- Minimum secondary (high school or GED) diploma or post-secondary
What’s In It For You!
- Paid vacation pay and statutory holidays
- Pay is $18.00 for days and $18.50 afternoons
- Straight Shifts are Days Mon – Fri 7am – 3:30pm Afternoons is Mon – Thur 4:00pm – 2:30am
- Transition to contract or Permanent quickly!
- Weekly pay cheque
- No previous experience required – just a positive attitude and a willingness to work!
- Hundreds of free training courses through our Kelly Learning Centre that you can access from home 24/7
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to ANSM693@kellyservices.com
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
To apply for this job email your details to ANSM693@kellyservices.com