Hollandia Bakeries in Mount Brydges is looking for a Part-Time Store Clerk to join their team.
A store clerk welcomes customers, helps them locate items, rings up purchases and makes sure the total profits are added up corrected and restocks items as necessary.
Reporting to: Production and HR Manager
Shift: Monday, Wednesdays and Saturdays
Ensures that all customers entering the store are greeted in an polite and helpful demeanor. Shelves must be stocked accordingly and customer area must be kept tidy and in clean throughout the day.
- Greet Customers
- Assists customers in locating items on the sales floor
- Retrieves items from stockroom or contact shipping department when items are getting low
- Processes register transactions and make sure that all is accounted for at the end and beginning of every shift
- Maintain inventory records
- Help with any items that are being delivered or picked up from FedEx or Purolator
- Make sure that the store is fully stocked and cleaned before leaving or arriving for your shift
- Answer customer questions about items in stock
- Answer the telephones, assists callers, and /or transfer calls to appropriate departments
- Report any issues or concerns to your manager
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Maintains a friendly and open demeanor at all times
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of the store’s products
- Is capable of operating a cash register
- Can responsibly handle money
- Possesses basic math skills
- Exhibits excellent phone etiquette
- Pays attention to detail
- Is capable of remaining calm and polite when dealing with frustrated or upset customers
- Demonstrates ability to learn quickly
- Works well with a team.
Hours: 20 per week
Wage: from $15.50 per hour
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com
Hollandia Bakeries Ltd. is committed to an equal opportunity to all employees, providing the environment without any form of discrimination and harassment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org