Frisa Farms just outside of Strathroy is looking for a Farm Labourer to join their team.
- 2 to 4 weeks of work cleaning up in and around poultry barns
- Gathering eggs by hand and placing onto plastic trays following protocol and procedures
- Check and record Cooler temperatures and Humidity Readings
- Record space on pallet and cart for daily egg count
- Brush off belts and disinfect collection tables
- Set up Egg collection areas with plastic and waste egg pails
- Ancillary Processes such as plastic (Friday), Clean Coolers and air conditioners (Tuesday), Sweep
Conveyor Hallway (Thursdays), Inventory plastic and fill in request (Monday), Weigh Eggs
- Clean up collection areas and take buckets to compost and do final record keeping
- Available 40 hours per week and possible weekend hours
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com with your qualifications and pay expectation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org