Dark Horse Estate Winery
At Dark Horse Estate Winery we’re in the business of trailblazing. We established the first estate winery on the shores of Lake Huron in Huron County, a brand-new wine region. Continually evolving, we’re the dark horse in this race and we are looking for someone passionate about delighting our guests from around the world with an elevated winery experience at every touchpoint.
Join the hospitality dream team as we prepare for a busy season of weddings, winery events and in-house restaurant Danu Cellars.
- Ensure the availability of clean dishes by washing flatware, dishes, pans, and pots.
- Maintain a clean work environment by cleaning kitchen machines and appliances (coffee makers, pans, pots, mixers, stoves).
- Bussing tables to collect soiled plates and flatware
- Maintaining the availability of clean dishes at all times
- Cleaning kitchen appliances and machines
- Helping other team members to unload and store deliveries
- Assist other staff members with tasks when the need arises
- Adhere to food safety procedures and regulations
- Taking out the trash
- Rinsing garbage cans
Wage: $17-$18/hour seasonal full-time (and part-time positions available) – weekend work required.
Wage will be based on experience. + TIP OUT + Staff meal included.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those considered for an interview
will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com