Website Craigwood Children, Youth & Family Services
Help for those that need it the most.
For over 60 years Craigwood has been a community mental health resource that creates opportunities for youth and their families to achieve more promising futures. We invite you to join our team, located in Ailsa Craig on idyllic campus grounds. Craigwood offers an opportunity to escape the city and enjoy doing rewarding work in a beautiful environment. Along with competitive compensation packages, Craigwood is an amazing opportunity to work with and make an impact in the lives of today’s youth.
The maintenance staff is responsible for performing general building and property maintenance of residential and office buildings at our locations in Ailsa Craig and London. The maintenance worker supports the maintenance team with on-call coverage during periods of vacation, or as requested by Manager.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the maintenance areas of: electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, dry-walling and painting
- Secondary School diploma
- Valid current driver’s license and satisfactory proof of insurability
- Two years’ experience in a directly related position
- Dependable vehicle to be able to get to work
- Flexibility and interest in acquiring new skills
If successful, you must provide:
- A valid full ‘G’ class Ontario driver’s license and have your own reliable transportation
- Current Police Records Check & Vulnerable Position Screening
- A Current Driver’s abstract
- Health Assessment including proof of DPT, MMR and COVID-19 vaccination
- Be available to complete mandatory agency orientation training
- Standard First Aid / CPR Certificate
Please submit your application to:
Human Resources, Craigwood Children, Youth & Family Services
520 Hamilton Road, London, Ontario, N5Z 1S4
Fax: (519) 432‐8964
In recognition of the diverse cultures and ethnic backgrounds in our community, Craigwood strives to uphold and support the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, The Canadian Multiculturalism Act and the Ontario Human
Rights Code in creating an inclusive and diverse workspace. Craigwood welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. London is a designated community under the French Language Services Act so we encourage applicants fluent in both official languages.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 4 months
Salary: $17.93 per hour
Licence/Certification: Full G Drivers License (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit resumesatcraigwood.on.ca.