We are a proud agricultural manufacturer specializing in the production of TMR mixers, spreaders and dump boxes. With over 25 years in business, we’ve proven to be a leader in the development and production of innovative and robust agricultural farm equipment. We are 100% Canadian owned and our two locations are in Glencoe and Thamesville – in beautiful southwestern Ontario.
We desire to foster a caring team environment that focuses on the people who work for our company so that we can be better together as we compete for market share in our manufacturing space.
We’re looking for Aftermarket Sales Manager (Parts and Service) to join our team in Thamesville, ON. The successful candidate will lead our Dealer Support Team in the enhancement of our dealer relationships and customer service experience, and achievement of our parts sales targets. Must be able to work autonomously, have outstanding communication skills, be detail oriented, a problem solver with superior customer service skills and the ability to work constructively with a wide variety of stakeholders with a tactful, positive approach.
The core responsibilities of this position include:
- Direct the activities of the warranty, service, parts and inside sales team
- Ensure dealer network is managed and maintained utilizing tools such as company ERP (ABAS) and CRM (ZOHO and Magento)
- Lead the ongoing development of dealers and team members ensuring adequate reference material and manuals are up to date (in collaboration with engineering team).
- Build dealer relationships in a professional manner through solution oriented communication, service and telephone support.
- Oversee the shipping/receiving and inventory of parts
- Coordinate a prompt, efficient and timely flow of paperwork (including invoicing and credits)
- Grow parts business
- Responsible for inventory (organized and accurate)
- Assist with inventory counts
- Work with other senior team members to resolve escalated problems
- Participate in positive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Maintaining customer service data within our ERP system (ABAS)
- Maintaining customer service software (Magento & Zoho)
Our Ideal Candidate
- Superior Customer Service/Interpersonal Ability (3-5 years of customer service experience)
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of ERP software
- Skilled at leading a team of people
- Parts background a huge plus
- Big-picture thinker who can strategically develop and implement sales programs
- Motivated with a serious work ethic
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook
Benefits for Working With Us
- Competitive compensation package; salary is commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive health and dental benefit plans
- Retirement savings plan with monthly employer contributions
- Quarterly bonus eligibility
- And more!
To apply for the After Market Sales Position please click on the link https://pentaequip.bamboohr.com/careers/65
To apply for this job please visit pentaequip.bamboohr.com.