Founded in 1986, The Sansin Corporation is a global leader in environmentally friendly wood protection, focused on creating the best performing, most beautiful water-borne wood finishes in the world.
Reporting to the Controller, the Order Management Specialist has primary responsibilities for managing and executing the accounts payable and customer invoicing processes.
- Manage the daily workflow of the sales order processing to ensure that all client orders are created accurately and in a timely manner
- Primary reviewer of all orders entered
- Assist in customer invoicing & collections
- Maintain price lists across multiple companies
- Responsible for creation and distribution of sales reports
- Liaison between accounting, SansinCare, and Production for orders
- Assist in some day to day accounting activities, including but not limited to:
- Maintain appropriate documentation.
- Perform regular accounting entry and reconciliation activities
- Bank account reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations
- Intercompany, inventory, and COS journals
- EDC and other insurance journals
- HST/GST journals
- Other monthly recurring and non-recurring journals, including accruals
- Maintain documentation, performance metrics, and lead improvements in the Order management process
- Provide guidance and coaching to others regarding orders
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in all areas of work
- Knowledge and understanding of GAAP and their application.
- Proficiency in Accounting/MRP software and Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel)
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Able to effectively manage multiple activities and responsibilities at once.
Wage: $21.00-$23.00 per hour
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sansin Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minority groups. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Sansin respects the right to medical privacy and will not require proof of vaccination.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com