Municipality of Southwest Middlesex
Southwest Middlesex is looking for qualified instructors to teach new recreation and leisure programs in the Municipality of Southwest Middlesex.
We are currently looking for individuals to teach the following programs:
- Wellness Programs (For example, Meditation/Mindfulness sessions, Yoga, Nutrition courses, Chiropractic Care, and other wellness subjects and activities)
- Sport Programs (For example, Tennis, Pickle ball, Ball Hockey, Badminton, Volleyball)
- Fitness Programs (For Example, Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates, Fitness Classes, Aerobics, Zumba, Cardio Strength)
- Arts Programs (For example, Painting, Crafts, Dance, Drawing, Quilting)
- Cooking Programs (For example, Baking, Appetizers, Budget Friendly Meals, Cake Decorating, Everything Chocolate)
- Children’s Programs (For example, Arts and Crafts, Dance, Sport, Cooking, Music)
These programs would be specialized for children, youth, adults, and older adults. We are also looking for volunteers to assist with these programs as well.
All instructors MUST have a up to date police check and be fully vaccinated to instruct.
We are looking for individuals to teach programming in the evenings and weekends that are able to teach at all Southwest Middlesex locations.
With the COVID-19 pandemic, we are planning on doing as much programming outside as possible. In addition, the start date of the programming will depend on COVID-19 restrictions set out by the Middlesex Health Unit and the Government of Ontario.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to further discuss information, pay, equipment needed, etc. please contact us.
If you are interested in this opportunity please email Ashley Parker at AParker@southwestmiddlesex.ca or call the Southwest Middlesex office at 519-287-2015.
To apply for this job email your details to AParker@southwestmiddlesex.ca