Moffatt and Powell Rona
Moffatt and Powell RONA offers a highly rewarding working environment where you can elevate your career within our team. We are rapidly growing with nine retail branches in SW Ontario. Moffatt & Powell RONA is currently looking to hire a Yard Associate to join our team. This position is located at our Strathroy branch.
If you are looking to be a part of a rapidly growing company and want to make a difference each and every workday, this is the place to hang your ht!
Value of the Yard Associate
The Yard Associate role is a crucial position within our company:
You will be responsible with assisting customers with fast and friendly service and general yard maintenance. Daily tasks include assisting customers throughout their experience in our yard with both knowledge on our products, helping with loading and unloading materials from vehicles, and keeping the yard in pristine shape. Our ideal candidate will…
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience to all customers.
- Be familiar with the lumber industry and be able to work independently and make well informed decisions.
- Forklift license or experience would be preferred, but we are willing to train individuals willing to learn.
- Due to the nature of our business we require our associates to be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Be required to work days, alternating weekends, and physically able to lift 50 to 80lbs
COVID-19 CONSIDERATIONS: We adhere to all Covid-19 guidelines, Sanitizing is done throughout the store, yard and machines and we are practicing physical distancing. All customers and employees have the choice the wear a mask in the store.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com