Bob Nenicka Pool Service & Repair
Bob Nenicka Pool Service & Repair, a small but busy company, is looking for help in the construction / repair / renovation and service of swimming pools beginning end of March 2022.
1 Full-Time Laborer and 1 Lead Hand position available.
- Ideal candidate should possess good communication skills
- Must be a team player have a positive attitude and work steady to complete assigned tasks
- Must enjoy working outdoors and willing to work in all weather conditions
- Willing to put hands in cold water (openings and closings)
- Must be comfortable working with wide range of tools, gas, manual, and electric
- Training will be provided for all related tools
- Experience working with concrete would be an asset
- Construction experience is preferred, but training will be provided
- Must have valid drivers licence and your own transportation
- All necessary PPE is provided.
- Must provide work boots/ rubber boots and rain gear
- Reliable, self motivated and ability to work unsupervised
- Good listener and able to follow direction
Hours: approx. 40 hrs per week Monday to Friday, no weekends
Wage: $ 20.00 to start for laborer position; $22.00 -$25.00 to start for lead hand position. Wage will correlate with experience and there is room for advancement and pay increase for the right candidate.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org