Parkhill Meats is looking for an Office Assistant to join their team.
You are expected to be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support task work diligently under pressure with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion, as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
In this role, you’ll be the first point of contact and you would proactively manage the office administration, Personnel affairs and business calendar, assist in bookkeeping, handle internal and external communications, and process the customer orders.
Sustaining high quality and standard procedures is crucial for the success of this role.
Your main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Administrative and Bookkeeping support:
- Manage and stay on top of all administrative needs:
- Maintain Company’s various information filing systems and ensure records are updated and maintained on regular basis including archiving.
- Manage out of office errands: mail, cheque deposits, buying supplies.
- Schedule and update the government formalities renewals.
- Photocopying, scanning, and ordering supplies.
- Bookkeeping administration and data entry.
Communication and Personnel Affairs:
- Posting incoming correspondence.
- Answer, follow-up, summarize and schedule phone calls.
- Manage incoming email and letters.
- Draft basic correspondences.
- Maintain and update contacts of vendors, customers, employees, and contractors.
- Employees’ affairs, files and employment records.
- Internal communications.
Orders Management and Operation support:
- Receives and updates customer orders.
- Maintain accurate customer order records and process orders efficiently.
- Keep track or orders preparation and updates.
- Issue accurate invoices as per the latest order status and prices.
- Records production information on a regular basis.
- Extract data and generate reports periodically and as needed by management.
- Assist operation in maintaining and updating inventory records.
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be highly organized and able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Experience in Booking keeping especially in using QuickBooks
- Certificate in Administration is an asset
Wage: Starting between $17.50 – $19.50 per hour depending on experience.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org