Greener Still is currently seeking individuals who are enthusiastic and love working outdoors.
We have turf technician positions available in the professional lawn care industry. We take each new team member through our own Greener Still training processes with an Ontario certification program.
- Premium wages up to $1000/week*
- Medical, Dental and Life insurance benefits
- RRSP – company matching program
- Full time hours Monday to Friday (with some flexibility and Saturdays available)
- Pay structure that rewards consistent quality work and initiative
- Employee Appreciation events throughout the year
- Continued Education and Training
- Provide lawn care services to residential and commercial turf
- Servicing lawns, including fertilizer, weed and bug applications to turf using the newest lawn care products in the industry
- Drive company truck to customers locations (valid G2/G license required)
- Monday to Friday for 8 or 10 hour shifts (Saturdays are available)
- High level customer care
- Have a good comfort level with computer/mobile applications
- Strong work ethic and professionalism; ability to be courteous and respectful to customers and co-workers
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to lift 25kg
- G2/G drivers licence and good drivers abstract
- Motivated and self initiated
- Training and certification will be provided
Full and part time hours available.
*Wage is negotiable based on experience and/or performance,
Paid by the hour, premium wage for experienced techs.
**We value and care about our employees as much as we do our customers and promote a culture of continued learning, development and growth. We believe in creating opportunities for employee advancement within our company. In addition to best serve our customers, we offer certification training and personal skills development training.
APPLY TODAY or FEEL FREE TO CALL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR TURF TECHNICIAN POSITIONS! Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-03-27
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com