Kwik Kerb in Strathroy is hiring a General Labourer FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Kwik Kerb Strathroy has been serving Southwestern Ontario since 2002. They are a family business that strives to offer the most cost-effective, permanent edging solution available with experienced, high quality workmanship and an impressive guarantee, and are looking for a couple of General Labourer’s.
As a General Labourer you will start out:
- Cleaning up the job sites, learning to mix
- Assisting others
- Shoveling out of wheel barrow
- Need someone ASAP to start with Heavy Lifting
*Once the experience has been gained you will be mixing, stamping and cutting.
- Work to exceed owner and customer expectations
- Have a keen eye and sharp attention to detail
- Communicate effectively with your peers, customers and owner
- Work well under pressure, work in a fast-paced environment, work to tight deadlines and perform repetitive tasks.
- Be open minded and respectful of others:
- Able to follow directions as given.
- Ability to lift 90 Ibs plus consistently.
- Able to work in a physically demanding job that may require you to stoop, stand, crouch, kneel and bend
Assets – You:
- Have a Great work ethic,
- Work to get the job done quickly and precisely
- Clean driver abstract
We will: Provide Quality Training in a great work environment – No Prior experience needed!
$18.00/hr to start, $19.00 after 3 months probation, $1 – $2 raise per season depending on acquired skills. Offer training in all jobs, higher starting wage if previous experience, but no experience required.
Hours are M-F 7 – 4 generally, overtime after 44 hours.
Interested applicants, please send your resume by email to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org