Milcoeur Vegan Micro Homestead and Urban Gardening Project
Milcoeur Vegan Micro Homestead and Urban Gardening Project in Mount Brydges is looking for a Summer Gardening/Farm Hand for a Part-Time opportunity.
- Are you interested in growing food and flowers during the summer months?
- Do you have a desire to clean, cut, can and cook the veggies?
- Are you able to work without supervision?
The work that happens on our properties includes:
- Working up the veggie and flower beds
- Managing the fruit trees (spraying, etc.)
- Creating new gardens – with a shovel
- Building pathways
- Working the compost
- Planting veggies, flowers, etc.
- Sowing seeds and planting seedlings
- Weeding (lots and lots of weeding)
- Help in the kitchen
- Manage farm stand
- This role is part of the federal youth summer program and as such you must be between the ages of 18 and 29 years of age to apply.
- You must have a vehicle for this role as you will be moving between our country property and our in-town property on any given shift.
Hours: Up to 30 hours per week.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com
Although we thank all applicants, only those being considered will be contacted. No drop ins or phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org