Are you a Cook that wants to be part of a community providing residential and community services that enhance the lives and potential of each person we engage?
Craigwiel Gardens is a faith-based organization providing both Long-Term Care and Community Support Services to meet the needs of the seniors of North Middlesex and area. We are located in the municipality of North Middlesex in the beautiful Community of Ailsa Craig.
- Under the direction of the Director of Food Services, the Cook is responsible for all aspects of food production service and sanitation.
- MUST BE DOUBLE VACCINATED
- Chef Training Certificate or Culinary Management Diploma as per Ministry of Health Long-Term Care Regulation
- Must have current Food Handler Certification course
- 3+ years’ experience in quality cooking and food preparation
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions and computer skills
- Vulnerable Sector Check (within 6 months).
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email, in confidence to:
221 Main Street, RR 1
Ailsa Craig ON, N0M 1A0
We thank all candidates however, only those selected for an interview will be acknowledged. Craigwiel Gardens is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to this process, please advise the organization’s representative of your need for accommodation measures which will be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Special Note: All successful candidates will need to provide documentation (proof) of a completed COVID vaccine series (two vaccines) in order to join the Craigwiel Gardens team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org