Website BrickYard Antiques
A multi-vendor antique mall with great food!
BrickYard Antiques Restaurant in Mount Brydges is looking for a Full-Time person to join their team! This position is for weekends Saturdays and Sundays 10 am – 6pm.
BrickYard Antiques is a vibrant antique mall that includes a fun casual dining experience. This position is a front-line role with direct customer contact in our experience and service-based business.
If you enjoy working with a great team of people, appreciate providing quality food and enjoy working in a full-service kitchen then this position is for you.
Must be available SATURDAY, SUNDAYS And Holidays – No hours after 6pm
- Take the lead on the kitchen & dining experience
- Take orders
- Prep and prepare menu items
- Practice kitchen safety and sanitization protocols at all times
- Ensure the counter is stocked
- Dishwashing, cleaning up and keeping store areas clean
- Previous restaurant experience
- Up-to date Food Handling Certificate is an asset
- Enjoy working with people
- Appreciate providing great customer service
- Trustworthy, dependable, and committed
- Must be able to stand all day and lift up to 50lbs
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org