Dairy Lane Systems
Dairy Lane Systems started in 1990 as a Surge milking equipment dealer. Since that time, we have expanded our scope to include automated milking robots, stabling, manure management, plumbing and ventilation services. Most recently, we acquired 2 milking equipment dealerships in Western Canada. In addition to the milking equipment sales, service and installation business, we are also involved in the design, build and operation of renewable energy biogas plants (DLS Biogas), the construction of agricultural structures (DLS Structures) and the manufacturing of dairy farm equipment (DLS Manufacturing).
The successful accounts receivable professional will work as part of a proficient and competent finance team to ensure effective and smooth accounting functions by invoicing, receiving and entering all required documentation into our accounting systems (SAP Business One). You will also review and follow up with invoices that are past due.
This is a full-time temporary (maternity leave coverage) position Monday – Friday working 8:00 am – 5:00 pm with the potential for permanent status dependent on the needs of our business. Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Maintain a professional and collaborative relationship with our customers
- Ability to work proactively and anticipate and identify possible issues
- Utilize SAP to invoice clients based on work order and sales order data
- Review and process incoming payments and all required documentation
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure all payments are accounted for and entered in SAP
- Follow-up on billing discrepancies and resolve conflicts with clients
- Facilitate payment time utilizing email reminders and contacting clients with past due invoices
- Generate and analyze SAP reports detailing Accounts Receivable status
- Other duties as required, including but not limited to answering phones, filing and vacation coverage of other administrative staff
- Diploma in Business Administration or a related discipline, accounting experience with accounts receivable experience is required as well as experience with project/service invoicing
- 3 – 5 years Accounts Receivable experience
- Highly organized to plan your day and prioritize your workload meeting all deadlines and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Must be able to work unsupervised and take full ownership of the job
- Strong communication skills to clearly communicate with other team members and customers
- Strong work ethic and desire to be part of a high-performing team
- Ability to problem solve and multitask to meet scheduled and unexpected deadlines
- Strong data entry skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Excel
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency while moving from one task to another promptly with smooth transition and efficiency
- Must work well independently or in a team environment
- Must be a quick learner and display initiative
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Must be legally entitled to work and live in Canada
- Valid G driver’s license with clean abstract
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where your workday will rarely be the same but will always be exciting!!!
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
DLS is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit communityemploymentchoices.ca .