YMCA of Western Ontario
- Implementation of the YMCA curriculum to meet the needs, interests and talents of all children
- Working professionally with parents, outside agencies, and other team members
- Actively supporting the staff/volunteer team in providing excellent customer service
- Solving parent/member concerns in a customer focused manner
- Proactively developing relationships with children, peers, volunteers and parents
- Adhering to child safety/security policies and practices
- Supporting and following CCEYA (2014) requirements
Qualifications and Experience:
- Valid Standard CPR/Standard First Aid
- Experience working with children is preferred
- Priority will be given to applicants with an Early Childhood Education Diploma or equivalent, Child and Youth Worker Diploma, Recreation Leadership Diploma or equivalents
- Current and acceptable Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Position Screen is a condition of employment
Start Date: August 2017
Salary/Wage: $11.90 – $14.65 per hour | Benefits may be available to returning or regular part-time staff, if eligibility requirements are met and maintained.
School Locations: Mosa Central, Eckoe Central, St. Charles, Valleyview Central
Posting Identification Number: SAOO1
Application Instructions: A cover letter is requested, which indicates your availability from 7 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday in addition to a Resume. Please include the posting identification number in your application. Please send application materials to CESstaffing@ymcawo.ca .
The YMCA of Western Ontario is committed to providing a barrier-free environment for all stakeholders including our members/participants, employees, job applicants, suppliers, and any visitors who may enter our premises, access our information, or use our services. As an organization, we respect and uphold the requirements set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005), and its associated standards and regulations. We thank all interested applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to CESstaffing@ymcawo.ca