Mouldrite is in need of 5 staff members for the following shifts:
Midnights 11 pm – 7 am
Afternoons 3 pm – 11 pm
Day Shift 7 am – 3 pm
Note: These are not rotating shifts.
General Assignment: Operator / Shop Floor Activity
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have functional command of written and spoken English
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
- Must show effective capacity to learn basic metrology, part inspection and shop floor cleanliness practices
- Must be aware of safety requirements related to shop floor
- Must be aware of appropriate product processes and quality plans
- Must know company Quality Policy and Quality Objectives
- Must know emergency shutdown of equipment.
- Inspect all products as required (Reference appropriate Product Information Books).
- Perform general shop cleanliness as necessary
- Ensure moulding machines have sufficient material for continuous operation
- Ensure all product is properly packaged and labeled with respect to part hand, part number and proper amount in each box, tote or bin
- Perform hourly sampling of production as required. Refer to Product Information Book for specific part requirements
- Ensure that all runners and regrindable product is placed in appropriate containers and labeled as such
- Identify, segregate and label all questionable material for: disposition such that the customer is insulated from its use
- Ensure that all items and containers within the shop are accurately and appropriately labeled
To Apply – All applicants to specify preferred shift upon application; all resumes to be sent to the following TWO addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com