Website Hensall Co-operative
Hensall Co-op is seeking a dynamic individual to become an integral member of our team! This position is full-time, working out of the Hensall location.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently load and unload van with bagged or toted product
- Ensure all packaging supplies and pallet inventories are sufficient to meet the needs of the Bagging Operation
- Accurately record inventory transfers and vehicle documentation
- Assist shipping group by splitting and positioning containers
- Inspect, clean and prepare containers
- Effectively communicate within the department to ensure timely movement of product
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow a tight schedule in a fast-paced environment
- Clear understanding of food handling practices
- Understand and follow all health and safety policies and procedures
- AZ License with clean driving abstract
- Forklift License or willingness to obtain
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as required
- May be required to perform heavy lifting and climbing (up to 100lbs and 150 ft)
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma
If interested in the above position, please forward your resume and cover letter indicating the job number to:
Mail: Hensall Co-operative, 1 Davidson Drive Box 219, Hensall, ON N0M 1X0
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages the four designated groups to apply.
Accommodation will be provided upon request.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com