Bonduelle is an established industry leader in the processing, packaging and distribution of canned and frozen vegetable products worldwide and is committed to safety, quality and service excellence.
As a 24/7 operation, we are seeking outgoing, resourceful and energetic individuals with demonstrated leadership skills to join our Bonduelle Team. The qualified candidates for this position would be required to work rotating continental shift work (12 hour shifts), which will involve working every other weekend (36 – 48 hours per week).
Upon successful completion of a 90 day probationary period, Team Members will be eligible to participate in our company benefit program.
- Load and unload trucks
- Work can involve feeding & removing materials to packaging lines
- RF inventory control of all bulk and finished goods
- Keep accurate inventory records and documentation
- Assist with export and import paperwork
- Daily input of inventory into computer
- Safety, quality and customer conscious
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent diploma
- Shipping/receiving experience including experience with an RF inventory system
- Lift truck license
- Self motivated and work well independently
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to work in a cold/freezer environment
- Basic computer skills
- Available to work shift work
- Able to work as part of a team and promote a positive work environment
Please submit your resume in confidence by Friday April 20th, 2018 to:
Please included the job title “FORK LIFT OPERATOR” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to HR.Strathroy@bonduelle.ca