Drivewise offers the Canadian award winning SafeStart program in London and area.
SafeStart became a national program in 2008 and has since become a government-approved program in many Canadian provinces, including Ontario. SafeStart offers a comprehensive range of driving lessons and preparations, which is why there are now over 30 locations across Canada.
We are looking for certified driving instructors who are passionate about road safety.
- Full G licence
- Clean driving record
- Fluent in English
- MTO BDE certificate an asset or the ability to obtain such
- Excellent driver with good anticipation
- Vehicle requirement, can be discussed
- Must be at least 25 years of age to meet insurance requirements
- Instruct Drivewise Driving Program curriculum
- Teach driving students safe driving techniques, rules of the road, theory
- In-car teaching of driving program
- Facilitate tests and knowledge checks
- Competitive salary
- Full time employment
- Between the hours of 8 am and 8 pm, times will vary daily, choose your day off
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive compensation program, as well as opportunities for growth and personal development.
To Apply – please call 519-719-0438 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com