The Youth Job Link program offers professional job readiness and search support to young people age 15 to 29 who could benefit from some extra assistance with career planning and entry to the labour market.
Qualified participants gain access to year-round, professional support in the following areas of expertise:
- Career exploration services to increase awareness and knowledge of career options including decision-making support
- Career readiness support
- Guidance with job search, preparation, and matching to get connected with available employment opportunities, including summer jobs
Benefits of hiring a Youth Job Link participant:
- Take pride in a unique opportunity to support the advancement of youth in the community
- Gain access to pre-screened youth who are motivated to perform and are actively working on their professional development in order to make a contribution to your business right out of the gate
- Receive a nominal incentive (up to $300) for hiring an eligible youth for their first job
For more information please contact Community Employment Choices at 519.245.4500 or toll free at 1.888.478.2111, or stop by our office to complete a registration form and get started today!
For more information on Youth Job Link and other youth and student employment programs, visit the Employment Ontario web site.